Amazon Prime Day gaming computer deals are likely to be a key aspect of this year’s event. We are approaching a new generation of computer hardware, and it seems like there will be real discounts for trying and replacing old stock. Old stock, but still nice one Game computer repository.
The first day was not traditionally big in playing computer deals, but it changed last year due to the shortage of graphics cards and the fact that many customers are trying to buy a new computer. And if people are trying to buy something, whatever it is, it is in the best interest of retailers to respond to that demand. And that’s why last year we saw that many machines enjoy low cost reductions to appeal to PC player bits.
Things are likely to change gears this year for a few reasons. First, the GPU starts to shrink. We’re not in the realm of MSRP for the full size of graphics cards, but most of them are close enough, and that means system builders should be able to get gaming computers out there that offer real savings. Here and there not only $ 100, but significant savings.
Another factor that is on our side here is the vision of a whole new generation of cards before the end of the year. The last thing every retailer wants is to run out of stock that can’t be changed, so getting cards on machines and sales now makes a lot of sense. This is especially true for high-end GPUs such as the RTX 3080, RTX 3080 Ti, Radeon RX 6900XT, and so on, as these are the cards that are expected to appear first. And the rumors seem to point to the next generation that suggests a significant increase in performance. So expect high end machines especially the pride of big savings.
Of course, the graphics card may be important for the gaming system, but it’s not the only part involved. We’ll be getting new CPUs from AMD before the end of the year, so that might generate sales, and there’s also ample stock of Intel’s 11th-Gen CPUs here, which is definitely worth choosing if the price is right. . SSD prices continue to fall, and RAM has never been cheaper. Basically lots of opportunities for good deals.
We’ll send you our best scouting boots to track the best deals, and update this page with game computers that appeal to us. So keep looking back to see what we found. Alternatively, if you are in the market for laptops, check out the best deals on Amazon Prime D laptops (Opens in new tab).
Where are the best computer deals for first day games?
- Amazon – Save up to 60 460 on pre-RTX 3070 gaming computers (Opens in new tab)
- PC gamer’s favorite desktop – Alienware Aurora PCs from $ 1,176 (Opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Alienware Aurora R10 |
2,519.991,665.99 In Deal (Save $ 854) (Opens in new tab)
- RTX 3070 – Skytech Shiva |
1,899.991,439.99 On Amazon (Save 460) (Opens in new tab)
- RTX 3060 Ti – ABS Master Gaming PC |
1,699.991,399.99 Navigate (Save 300) (Opens in new tab)
- RTX 3060 – HP Pavilion |
1,099.99$ 889 At Walmart (save 251) (Opens in new tab)
- Intel Core i7 12700 – Omen 25L |
1,749.991,499.99 In HP (save $ 250) (Opens in new tab)
- Ryzen 5 5600X – iBuyPower Slate MR |
1,399.991,099.99 Best Buy (Save 250) (Opens in new tab)
- iBuyPower – Fast transfer on machines with a discount of up to 60 360 (Opens in new tab)
- Best Buy – Save up to 300 300 on gaming desktops (Opens in new tab)
- Lenovo – Legion Tower 7i with RTX 3070
2,239.991,599.99 (Opens in new tab)
- Navig – ABS gaming computers start at $ 1,250 (Opens in new tab)
- Microsoft – Save up to 500 500 on desktops and laptops (Opens in new tab)
- Dell – Save up to 90 690 on Alienware computers (Opens in new tab)
- HP – Game Computers from 550 (Opens in new tab)
- Corsair – up to $ 800 from Corsair toy computers (Opens in new tab)
- NZXT – Cheap gaming computers start at just $ 799 (Opens in new tab)
- Walmart – Most RTX 3060 games here start at $ 848 (Opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo – Game machines start at $ 799 (Opens in new tab)