VfL Bochum vs. 1. FC Union Berlin Colombia – International friendly
Date: June 28, 2022
Location: Rio Tinto Stadium Sandy, Utah
Broadcast time: 10:00 pm ET / 8:00 pm MT
Official start time: 10:08 pm ET / 8:08 pm MT
Start XI vs Colombia: 1-Elisa Naher; 2-Ashley Sanchez, 8-Sophia Horta, 10-Lindsay Horan (captain), 12-Nomi Germa, 13-Alex Morgan, 14-Emily Sonnet, 15-Megan Repino, 16-Rose Lowell, 23-Mads P26 – Carson Packett
Available Participants: 4-Becky Swairbron, 5-Kelly O’Hara, 6-Trinity Rodman, 7-Ashley Hutch, 9-Mallory Pig, 18-Casey Murphy, 19-Emily Fox, 20-Taylor Cornick, 21-Aubrey, 22-Christie Mayweather, 25-Jillian Howell, 27-Sam Coffee
No clothes: Alana Cook, Sophia Smith, Andy Sullivan
Game notes | Five things to know – Colombia
- USWNT starts XI cap numbers (including this match): Morgan (192), Repino (189), Horan (111), Nahar (81), Level (73), Sonnet (66), Purse (15), Horta (14), Sanchez (9), Germa (2) Packet (1)
- The lineup that started on Tuesday features nine different players from the starting XI against Colombia on Saturday, with Horan and Lewell being the only players to start both games.
- The lineup launched today has an average of 67 caps per player with three players – Morgan, Repino and Horan – having 100+ caps. In fact, Morgan and Repino are entering a more joint show for USWNT (379) than the other nine players in this starting lineup joint (363).
- Conversely, three players in this starting IX – Sanchez, Germa and Pocket – have single-digit caps with Pocket to make their international debut.
- Defender Carson Packet Is set to receive his first cap for the U.S. women’s national team. Packett, who was born without a part of her left hand, is the first player to have a member variant that appeared for USWNT.
- Pocket will be the fifth player to start for the United States in 2022 and 15of the The player who gets the first cap under Andonovsky. At 28 years and 286 days old, Pocket is the oldest fielding player to start for the United States since McCall Zorboni made his international debut in 2017 at the age of 30 and is the oldest fielding player to make his debut for the United States. Starting at the first cap. .
- Lindsay Horan Determined to captain the team as he makes his 111of the The all-time appearance for the United States and its third appearance – and third start – in 2022. This will be the fourth time Horan has captained the United States and the first time since the USWNT tournament against Australia, which ends in 2021.
- Goalkeeper Elisa Naher She returned to the starting lineup for 81st Cape as a whole and the third edition of the year. Nahar enters the competition with 46 career shot outs and ranks third in USWNT history in goalkeeper caps, wins (64) and clean sheets.
- Ashley Sanchez Her fourth career will begin – all of which come in 2022 – as she makes her ninth overall appearance for USWNT. Sanchez will now start his international career for the United States in every game against Australia on November 27, 2021 and has so far scored two goals and two assists in his international career.
- Defender Sophia Herta He will make 6of the The beginning of her career in what she will be 14of the Overall with USWNT. This will be Horta’s seventh cap since her return to the national team in November 2021, having won her previous seven caps between 2017 and 2018, including the one against China at the Rio Tinto Stadium. USWNT in the last game, including the second half. June 7th.
- The name Girma He will get the second cap of his career as he starts second for USWNT. Girma, ranked No. 1 overall in the 2021 NWSL College Draft, started his international game and played a full 90 minutes in the United States’ victory over Uzbekistan on April 12 in Chester, Pennsylvania. Did.
- Alex Morgan He will make his first start for the United States from October 21, 2021, as he will get his 192nd Cap as a whole. Morgan made his international debut on March 5 in a snowball match against Mexico in Cindy, Utah. With her appearance against Colombia today, Morgan will be teamed up with Brandi Chestnut for 14.of the In the all-time cap charts of the United States.
- Defender Emily Sonnet Returns to the pitch for the first start of the year with USWNT and its 66of the Cap as a whole. Sonnett, who was left out of the U.S. camp in April due to a sheep injury, took time off the bench in the USWNT Shiblees Cup tournament against the Czech Republic and Iceland. This is her first start for the United States when a full 90 minutes elapsed in a 3-0 victory over Australia on 27 November 2021.
- Megan Repino She is set to get 189of the Cape as she makes her debut for USWNT on October 21, 2021. Repino returned to the field in Colorado with USWNT in the first minutes of the year and assisted on Taylor Cornic’s goal in the 90’s.of the Minute Repino now has 72 assists in his career, a shame to tie with Abby Wambach for third on the USWNT all-time support charts.
- Rose Level She will make her fifth appearance and fifth start in 2022 as she receives her 74 career cap for USWNT. Lewell assisted on both goals by Sophia Smith in Colombia’s win on Saturday and has now played a direct role in seven goals in the last three games for the United States, including two goals and five assists during this period. Level’s five contributions so far in 2022 have already tied the knot with USWNT for its highest in a calendar year.
- Before Dry purse She will win 15of the Overall he makes his second start of the year and the first since the United States won over New Zealand in the Shebelle Cup on 20 February. Press has three goals and three assists so far in his USWNT career and has scored 84 goals.of the Minute against Uzbekistan on April 12, her most recent act in Christchurch.
- Midfielder and NWSL Rookie of the Month Sim Coffee is out on the bench for this game at Sandy. With Pocket receiving confirmation of the start for her first cap today, Kofi will be the only player on the list still looking for the cap. If he sees action against Colombia, Kofi will be 250of the Players to get a cap for USWNT.